- 7:30 - 9:00 - Bible, Prayer, Spelling, English, Math
- 9:00 - 9:30 - Chores
- 9:30 - 10:30 - KONOS/Science/History (rotating)
- 10:30 - 11:00 - Art/Lapbook/Music/Game (depending on subject matter)
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Lunch, Recess
- 12:00 - 12:30 - Spanish/Typing (rotating)
- 12:30 - 1:00 - Read Aloud
- 1:00 - 2:00 - Quiet Time
If we have library day, or errands to do on a specific day, I make sure all of our subjects are covered between 7:30 - 10:30, and still have time to get our daily tasks finished when we get back home. It's a flexible schedule because with a toddler in the mix, a first-time teacher, plus two elementary students, you never know how the day will go.
The typing class is only for M7, who is up to 6 letters and 12 WPM. She uses this website, which is easy on the eyes, and not very distracting for a child. I'm very happy with the results. M5 will begin once he has completed the alphabet, which he's on task to finish in about two more weeks. I'm still looking for the "perfect" Spanish software/program, so if you have any suggestions, please send them my way.